Hope Ranch Therapeutic Riding Center in Manhattan offers regular riding lessons to individuals in both English and Western disciplines. Our instructors have impressive backgrounds competing at the national level in their discipline.
About our Riding Program
- Group lessons are 1 hour/week for the length of the session and are lead by a trained Instructor. Group classes are organized according to age and/or level of riding skill. Group lessons cost $35/lesson.
- Private lessons are 1 hour/week for the length of the session and are lead by a trained Instructor. Private lessons cost $40/lesson.
- Services are offered year round operating on a session-to-session basis with 3 sessions per year. The Fall and Spring Sessions are between 12-14 weeks long, while the Summer Session is 10 weeks long. Lessons are offered 7 days a week. Participants register to receive services for the length of a session.
- Due to the Participants registering for services for the duration of a session, tuition for an entire session is due. Tuition varies per session based on the group or private rate. Payment plans are available to make riding lesson more affordable.
Rider Enrollment Process
COMPLETE NEW PARTICIPANT APPLICATION
The New Participant Application contains an Application, Waiver & Release Form, and Photo and Name Release Form.
SUBMITTING NEW PARTICIPANT APPLICATION:
Follow the link above and complete the New Participant Application online
Download the application in PDF form and:
• Email to the Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail to Hope Ranch Therapeutic Riding Center in Manhattan (3841 W. 69th Ave Manhattan, KS 66503)
Once Hope Ranch has received your completed application, our Program Coordinator will contact you to schedule lessons.