Therapeutic Riding in Manhattan
We provide an environment that promotes growth for all types of individuals. Riders can participate in positive interactions with instructors, volunteers, and other riders. They form tight bonds with the horses as they learn the ins and outs of horsemanship.
About our Program
- Group classes are 1 hour/week for the length of the session and are lead by a trained Instructor. Group classes are organized according to age, type of disability and level of riding skill.
- Private classes are 1 hour/week for the length of the session and are lead by a trained Instructor.
- Services are offered year round operating on a session-to-session basis with 3 sessions per year. The Fall and Spring Sessions are between 12-14 weeks long, while the Summer Session is 10 weeks long. Lessons are offered 7 days a week. Participants register to receive services for the length of a session.
- Due to the Participants registering for services for the duration of a session, tuition for an entire session is due. Tuition varies per session based on a flat rate of $50/lesson. Options such as payment plans and financial assistance are available to participants to make therapeutic riding more affordable.
Hope Ranch Therapeutic Riding Center is not a clinical facility and we therefore do not accept insurance.
Rider In Take Process
COMPLETE NEW PARTICIPANT APPLICATION
The New Participant Application contains an Application, Waiver & Release Form, and Photo and Name Release Form. The Physician’s Statement is to be completed and dated by the participant’s doctor before the application will be accepted. A Seizure Disorder Form needs to filled out by the participant’s doctor if the participant is seizure prone.
SUBMITTING NEW PARTICIPANT APPLICATION:
Follow the link above and complete the New Participant Application online
Download the application in PDF form and:
• Email to the Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail to Hope Ranch Therapeutic Riding Center in Manhattan (3841 W. 69th Ave Manhattan, KS 66503)
Once Hope Ranch has received your completed application, we will contact you to schedule a New Participant Evaluation. An evaluation helps us develop relations with instructors, parents, and participants. It allows the instructors to develop lesson plans based on the parents and participant’s riding goals and be more informed about the individuals in our program.
REGISTER TO RIDE
Upon completion of an evaluation and determination by Hope Ranch that we are able to safely accommodate the participant, the participant is able to register for services. Participants will be instructed further about this at evaluation.
Address & Details
- 3841 W 69th Ave
- Manhattan, KS 66503
- Phone No:
- (785) 587-8180
- Program Coordinator:
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!